Saturday, March 28, 2015

Robot softy

Sewmamasew started a softy challenge and I thought it would be fun to design something. And the first thing I thought of was a robot, but one that has some actual robot stuff to it. The sketch shows my original idea.

 This then turned into a month long project...I have never done anything like this but I am pleased with the result :) The robot has 6 electrical components; speaker, sound sensor, light sensor, tilt sensor and finally a rain sensor because I live in Oregon and robots don't like rain....




On the robot I added buttons and random patches:)





There is a trunk in the back I figured if I wanted to make more sensors I would need a place to store the extras.



I really enjoyed making this. I have done very little softy sewing so this was a stretch for me!






No comments: